John Deere tractors and harvesters 9.0L Phoenix L21/L22/L23 TunerPro XDF.
John Deere tractors, harversters and sprayers with engine control unit Phoenix L21, L22, L23 are now supported by TunerPro XDF. Engine supported is 9.0L (engine code 6090).
Some of the supported vehicles:
- John Deere 7000 Series
- John Deere 7R Series
- John Deere 8000 Series
- John Deere 8R Series
- John Deere 9R Series
- John Deere C Series (harvesters)
- John Deere S Series (harvesters)
- John Deere T Series (harvesters)
- John Deere W Series (harvesters)
- John Deere Sprayers
- John Deere Sugar Haversters
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main tractors bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Torque: torque reserve, maximum engine torque value.
- Injection: base injection limitation, injection quantity limitation, conversion of injection volume to injection time.
- Boost: demanded boost pressure.
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure setpoint base.