John Deere Yanmar engines tuning EDC17CV54 with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for John Deere tractors (Yanmar engine) with engine control unit Bosch EDC17CV54.
Some of the supported tractors:
- John Deere 4044M 2.2L
- John Deere 4049M 2.2L
- John Deere 4052M 2.2L
- John Deere 4066M 2.2L
- John Deere 4044R 2.2L
- John Deere 4049R 2.2L
- John Deere 4052R 2.2L
- John Deere 4066R 2.2L
and all other John Deere with Bosch EDC17CV54.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main tractors xdf area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Injection: conversion of injection volume to injection time, fuel conversion from torque.
- Smoke limitation: smoke limiter.
- Torque: torque limiter.
- Boost: boost pressure base.
- Rail pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel temperature, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel quantity, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by rpm, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation.
- Idle: idle rpm by engine temperature.