John Deere and Claas ECU Phoenix L14 tuning with TunerPro.
New tuning bin definition files (xdf) series for John Deere and Claas engine control unit Phoenix L14.
- John Deere 6030 Series
- John Deere 7030 Series
- John Deere 8030 Series
- John Deere 8R Series
- John Deere 9030 Series
- John Deere C Series (harvesters)
- John Deere S Series (harvesters)
- John Deere STS Series (harvesters)
- Claas Arion
- Claas Axion
It is possible tune all John Deere and Claas with engines displacement 4.5L, 6.8L, 9.0L, 13.5L and ecu Phoenix L14.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main tractors bin definition files area.
TunerPro available tuning maps
- Torque: maximum engine torque value.
- Injection: conversion of injection volume to injection time.
- Start of Injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Boost: demanded boost pressure.