John Deere Phoenix L40 ecu remap with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for all John Deere with engine control unit Phoenix L40.
Some of the supported tractors:
- John Deere 8R Series 9.0L (all power versions)
- John Deere 8RT Series 9.0L (all power versions)
- John Deere 8RX Series 9.0L (all power versions)
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main tractors bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Injection: conversion of injection volume to injection time, injection quantity limitation.
- Torque: torque reserve, max engine torque value.
- Boost: demanded boost pressure.