Kawasaki ER6, Versys and Vulcan chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Kawasaki ER-6N, ER-6F, Versys and Vulcan with engine control unit Denso (file size 256kb).
- Kawasaki ER-6N 650 my 2005
- Kawasaki ER-6N 650 my 2009
- Kawasaki ER-6F 650 my 2006
- Kawasaki ER-6F 650 my 2009
- Kawasaki Versys 650 my 2006
- Kawasaki Vulcan VN 900 my 2006
Engine maps are divided by Map A/B, gears and cylinders.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Some of the supported ECUs
- Kawasaki ER-6N/6F: 21175-0077 / 21175-0187 / 21175-0705 / 21175-0707
- Kawasaki Versys 650: 21175-0103 / 21175-0077
- Kawasaki Vulcan VN900: 21175-0104 / 21175-0832
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Kawasaki ER-6N my 2005)
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP (divided by Map A/B and cylinders), fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by Map A/B and cylinders).
- Ignition: main spark advance (divided by Map A/B and cylinders), main spark advance – neutral.
- Secondary Throttle: secondary throttle (divided by Map A/B and gears), secondary throttle – neutral.
- Cooling Fans: fan activation temperature, fan deactivation temperature.
- Special functions: speed limiter – ignition, speed limiter – fuel, rpm limiter – ignition, rpm limiter – fuel.