Kawasaki Ninja, Z750 and Z1000 chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Kawasaki with engine control unit Denso.
- Kawasaki Ninja 600 ZX-6R (my 2007)
- Kawasaki Ninja 600 ZX-6RR (my 2003)
- Kawasaki Ninja 636 ZX-6R (my 2002)
- Kawasaki Ninja 636 ZX-6R (my 2003)
- Kawasaki Ninja 636 ZX-6R (my 2005)
- Kawasaki Z750 (my 2003)
- Kawasaki Z750 (my 2007)
- Kawasaki Z750 ABS (my 2007)
- Kawasaki Z750 R (my 2011)
- Kawasaki Z750 R ABS (my 2011)
- Kawasaki Z750 S (my 2005)
- Kawasaki Z1000 (my 2003)
- Kawasaki Z1000 (my 2007)
Engine maps are divided by Map A/B, gears and cylinders.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Some of the supported ECUs
- Kawasaki Z750: 21175-0016 / 21175-0173 / 21175-0097 / 21175-0098 / 21175-0227 / 21175-0341 / 21175-0053 / 21175-0046
- Kawasaki Z1000: 21175-0170 / 21175-1097 / 21175-0007 / 21175-0097
- Kawasaki Ninja 600: 21175-1096 / 21175-0109 / 21175-0145 / 21175-0113 / 21175-0114 / 21175-0111
- Kawasaki Ninja 636: 21175-0001
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Kawasaki Z750 my 2007)
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP (divided by Map A/B and cylinders), fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by Map A/B and cylinders).
- Ignition: main spark advance (divided by Map A/B and cylinders), main spark advance – neutral.
- Secondary Throttle: secondary throttle (divided by Map A/B and gears), secondary throttle – neutral.
- Cooling Fans: fan activation temperature, fan deactivation temperature.
- Exhaust Valve: exhaust valve (divided by Map A/B and gears), exhaust valve – neutral.
- Special functions: speed limiter – ignition, speed limiter – fuel, rpm limiter – ignition, rpm limiter – fuel.