Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Z300 tuning Denso with TunerPro.
New TunerPro XDF for Kawasaki Ninja 300 my2012 and Z300 model year 2015 with ECU Denso.
- Ninja 300 my2012 39cv
- Ninja 300 ABS my2012 39cv
- Z300 my2015 39cv
- Z300 ABS my2015 39cv
With our XDF you can modify some engine parameters like fuel maps by throttle position and pressure, main spark advance maps, fans control, speed limiter, rpm limiters, etc.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 1 (map A+B), fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 2 (map A+B), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1 (map A+B), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2 (map A+B).
- Ignition: main spark advance neutral, main spark advance cyl 1 (map A+B), main spark advance cyl 2 (map A+B).
- Secondary Throttle: secondary throttle (divided by gear and map A+B).
- Cooling Fans: fans control.
- Special Functions: speed limiter, RPM limiter – ignition, RPM limiter – fuel.