Kawasaki Ninja and Z400 chiptuning using TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Kawasaki Ninja and Z400 with ECU Denso.
- Kawasaki Ninja 400
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Performance
- Kawasaki Z 400
- Kawasaki Z 400 Performance
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (30 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Some of the supported ECUs
- Kawasaki Ninja 400: 21175-1314 / 21175-1331 / 21175-1332 / 21175-1371 / 21175-1377
- Kawasaki Z400: 21175-1444 / 21175-1445 / 21175-1449
Price for each xdf is 30 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 1 (map A and B), fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 2 (map A and B), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1 (map A and B), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2 (map A and B).
- Ignition: main spark advance cyl 1 (map A and B), main spark advance cyl 2 (map A and B), main spark advance neutral.
- Secondary throttle: secondary throttle neutral, secondary throttle gear 1, secondary throttle gear 2, secondary throttle gear 3, secondary throttle gear 4, secondary throttle gear 5, secondary throttle gear 6.
- Cooling Fans.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter – ignition, RPM limiter – fuel, Speed limiter.