Kawasaki Ninja 400 and Z400 my2023 tuning using TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Kawasaki Ninja400 and Z400 model year 2023 with ECU Denso.
File size 1MB.
- Kawasaki Ninja 400
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Sport
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Performance
- Kawasaki Z 400
- Kawasaki Z 400 Sport
- Kawasaki Z 400 Performance
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Some of the supported ECUs
Price for each xdf is 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 1 (map A and B), fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 2 (map A and B), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1 (map A and B), fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2 (map A and B).
- Ignition: main spark advance cyl 1 (map A and B), main spark advance cyl 2 (map A and B), main spark advance neutral.
- Secondary throttle: secondary throttle neutral, secondary throttle gear 1, secondary throttle gear 2, secondary throttle gear 3, secondary throttle gear 4, secondary throttle gear 5, secondary throttle gear 6.
- Cooling Fans.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter – ignition, RPM limiter – fuel, Speed limiter.