Honda R18A ecu Keihin chiptuning.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Honda 1.8L i-VTEC with engine R18A1, R18A2 and ecu Keihin.
- Honda Civic (FA/FD/FG/FK/FN) 1.8L i-VTEC (eighth generation)
- Honda FR-V (BE) 1.8L i-VTEC
- Honda City (GM) 1.8L i-VTEC
- Honda Stream (RN) 1.8L i-VTEC
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda, target lambda closed loop, target lambda high VTEC, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda by engine coolant temperature.
- Ignition: spark advance high VTEC, spark advance low VTEC, spark advance minimum.
- Torque: requested torque.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation.
- i-VTEC: VTEC activation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage – MAF.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter in neutral gear, RPM limiter, speed limiter.