KTM Adventure and Duke ME17.9.21 chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for KTM 790 and 890 with engine control unit Bosch ME17.9.21.
- KTM Adventure 790 my 2019
- KTM Adventure 890 my 2020
- KTM Adventure 890 L my 2020
- KTM Adventure 890 R my 2020
- KTM Adventure 890 R Rally my 2020
- KTM Duke 790 my 2018
- KTM Duke 890 my 2020
- KTM Duke 890 L my 2020
- KTM Duke 890 R my 2020
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of KTM Adventure)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map, ignition advance angle characteristic map for altitude, optimal ignition angle, minimum ignition angle, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: torque monitoring, conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve cyl 1, real mass flow over throttle valve cyl 2, desired throttle angle – Street, desired throttle angle – Rain, desired throttle angle – Offroad, desired throttle angle – Rally.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure.
- Special functions: rpm limiter.