KTM, Husqvarna and Bajaj remap Bosch MSE2 MG1CA094 with TunerPro.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for KTM, Husqvarna and Bajaj with engine control unit Bosch MSE2 also called MG1CA094.
- KTM Adventure 390
- KTM Duke 125
- KTM Duke 200
- KTM Duke 250
- KTM Duke 390
- KTM RC 125
- KTM RC 200
- KTM RC 250
- KTM RC 390
- KTM RC 390 R
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 401
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 125
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 401
- Bajaj Dominar 250
- Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 250
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Bajaj Pulsar N160
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of KTM Adventure 390)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, map for start/post start enrichment factor, factor delta nominal lambda for component protection, fuel cut-off depending on gear.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle (low octane), optimal ignition angle (high octane), ignition advance angle characteristic map (low octane) , ignition advance angle characteristic map (high octane), ignition advance-angle part load map (low octane), ignition advance-angle part load map (high octane), ignition advance-angle performance map (low octane), ignition advance-angle performance map (high octane), ignition advance-angle latest angle map (low octane), ignition advance-angle latest angle map (high octane), ignition advance-angle latest angle map – temperature limit (low octane), ignition advance-angle latest angle map – temperature limit (high octane), dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque, torque limitation depending on engine speed and gear, torque limitation for low speed, torque limitation depending on engine temperature, torque limitation by high exhaust temperature, maximum engine torque from ECU monitoring, torque monitoring.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, max throttle angle, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure, maximum filling at WOT under standard condition.
- Cooling Fans: fans control.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, RPM limiter by temperature, maximum engine speed when the engine speed limiter is active, maximum engine speed in case of error vehicle speed, speed limiter, lambda deactivation (only for adventure 390 and duke 125).