KTM, Husqvarna tuning Keihin RH850 with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for KTM and Husqvarna euro 5 with engine control unit Keihin RH850.
- Husqvarna Enduro 701 my2020
- Husqvarna Supermoto 701 my2020
- KTM SMC 690R my2020
- KTM Enduro 690 my2020
- KTM Super Adventure 1290 my2020
- KTM Super Adventure 1290R my2020
- KTM Super Duke 1290GT my2020
- KTM Super Duke 1290R my2020
- KTM Super Duke 1290RR my2021
- KTM Super Duke 1290R EVO my2021
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Power unlock – Husqvarna 701
In cooperation with our Israeli partner OBM Tuning we have made a power unlock (dep. bike) on Husqvarna 701.
From 32HP to 65HP of max power and from 41Nm to 66Nm of torque.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps (example of KTM Super Duke 1290R)
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel by rpm and pressure (divided by cylinder), fuel by rpm and throttle (divided by throttle).
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map (divided by group 1/2 and cylinder 1/2).
- Ride by Wire: ride by wire – rain, ride by wire – street, ride by wire – sport, ride by wire – track.
- Torque: optimum torque – low power, optimum torque – high power.
- Exhaust Valve: exhaust valve (divided by gear + neutral).
- RPM Limiter.
- Speed Limiter.