Aprilia, Ducati, Moto Guzzi ecu Marelli IAW 7SM chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Aprilia, Ducati and Moto Guzzi with engine control unit Magneti Marelli 7SM.
- Aprilia Caponord 1200
- Aprilia Dorsoduro 900/1200
- Aprilia RSV4 1000
- Aprilia RSV4 1100
- Aprilia Shiver 900
- Aprilia Tuono 1100
- Aprilia Tuono V4
- Ducati Hypermotard 821/939
- Ducati Hyperstrada 821/939
- Moto Guzzi V85 TT
- Moto Guzzi California 1400
- Moto Guzzi MGX21 1400
- Moto Guzzi Audace 1400
- Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1400
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle version. In the example here below, Moto Guzzi V85 TT, maps are divided by riding mode (street, off road, rain ) and cylinders (left and right).
It is also available the deactivation of exhaust valve (only for Ducati).
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Example of Stage1 on Moto Guzzi V85 TT: +3hp / +3Nm
TunerPro available maps (example of Moto Guzzi V85 TT)
- Fuel: main fuel – cylinder left, main fuel – cylinder right, lambda map, fuel correction – cylinder left, fuel correction – cylinder right, fuel correction by intake temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature cylinder left, fuel correction by engine temperature cylinder right.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map cylinder left, spark advance angle characteristic map cylinder right, minimal spark advance, optimal spark advance angle, spark advance angle correction by engine temperature.
- Torque: torque mode street, torque mode off road, torque mode rain.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation, exhaust valve deactivation (only for Ducati).