Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Opel ECU Marelli 6F3/6O2/6O3 chiptuning.
In collaboration with DBK Performance from Greece we are pleased to present you new bin definition files (xdf) series for Fiat, Opel, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Ford, Tata with engine 1.3L MJET/CDTI and ecu Magneti Marelli MJD6F3, MJD6O2/MJD6O3.
- Alfa Romeo Mito 1.3L JTDm
- Fiat 500 1.3L MJET
- Fiat 500C 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Doblò 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Fiorino 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Grande Punto 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Idea 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Linea 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Palio 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Panda 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Qubo 1.3L MJET
- Fiat Strada 1.3L MJET
- Ford Ka 1.3L TDCi
- Lancia Musa 1.3L MJET
- Lancia Ypsilon 1.3L MJET
- Tata Indica 1.3L Quadrajet
- Tata Indigo 1.3L Quadrajet
- Opel Agila 1.3L CDTI
- Opel Astra 1.3L CDTI
- Opel Combo 1.3L CDTI
- Opel Corsa 1.3L CDTI
- Opel Meriva 1.3L CDTI
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main diesel car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Injection: fuel limitation, max fuel quantitiy, fuel quantity threshold to recognize highload condition.
- Injection Time: conversion of injection volume to injection time.
- Start of Injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Torque: torque limiter, max engine torque, torque limiter by engine temperature, torque limiter by fuel temperature, torque limiter for gearbox protection.
- Boost: variable geometry turbocharger, boost pressure setpoint limiting map, basic boost pressure setpoint.
- Rail Pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel temperature.
- Smoke Limiters: smoke limiter for low fuel quantities, smoke limiter for high fuel quantities, smoke limiter during regeneration.
- Special Functions: EGR deactivation.