Mazda 2.0L SkyActive G tuning Denso with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Mazda 2.0L SkyActive G (PE-VPS) with engine control unit Denso.
Supported cars (engine code PE-VPS):
- Mazda 3 (BM/BN) 2.0L
- Mazda Axela (BM/BN) 2.0L
- Mazda 5 (CW) 2.0L
- Mazda Premacy (CW) 2.0L
- Mazda 6 (GJ/GL) 2.0L
- Mazda Atenza (GJ/GL) 2.0L
- Mazda Biante (CC) 2.0L
- Mazda CX3 (CW) 2.0L
- Mazda CX4 2.0L
- Mazda CX5 (KE) 2.0L
- Mazda MX5 (ND) 2.0L
- Mazda MX5 RF (ND) 2.0L
- Mazda Roadster (ND) 2.0L
- Mazda Roadster RF (ND) 2.0L
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel part throttle (safe), fuel part throttle, fuel full throttle, fuel enrichment, fuel egt enrichment multiplier, maximum fuel enrichment afr low speed, maximum fuel enrichment afr high speed.
- Ignition: minimum ignition timing, ignition timing high load, ignition timing low load, ignition timing cold engine, maximum allowed ignition timing.
- Torque: actual calculated torque, torque at full throttle.
- Throttle: throttle.
- VVT: intake cam timing low speed, intake cam timing high speed, intake cam timing, exhaust cam timing main high speed, exhaust cam timing main low speed, exhaust cam timing.
- Temperature: expected exhaust temperature, expected exhaust temperature – safe limits.
- Direct Injection: direct injection pressure, direct injection pressure low load, direct injection pressure high load.
- MAF: MAF sensor scale.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.