Mercury outboard engines EFI ECM07 ECM70 tuning with TunerPro xdf.
New definition files (xdf) series for Mercury Marine Outboards with engine control unit Motorola ECM07 and ECM70.
This new ecu is avaialble on all Mercury Outboard engines starting from year 2013 to year 2023.
Some of the supported engines:
- Mercury Outboard FourStroke (all HP versions) ECM07
- Mercury Outboard Jet (all HP versions) ECM07
- Mercury Outboard SeaPro (all HP versions) ECM07
- Mercury Outboard Pro XS (all HP versions) ECM07
- Mercury Outboard FourStroke (all HP versions) ECM70
- Mercury Outboard Jet (all HP versions) ECM70
- Mercury Outboard SeaPro (all HP versions) ECM70
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported engines are available in the main Boats bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: volumetric efficiency, main fuel by RPM and load, main fuel by RPM and pressure, nominal AFR for component protection.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map.
- RPM limiters.