Mercury inboard, outboard and sterndrives with PCM Motorola TunerPro xdf.
New definition files (xdf) series for Mercury Marine with engine control unit Motorola PCM and ECM.
- Mercury Inboard (all versions)
- Mercury Inboard MerCruiser (all versions)
- Mercury Outboard (all versions)
- Mercury Outboard FourStroke (all versions)
- Mercury Outboard Mariner (all versions)
- Mercury Outboard Optimax (all versions)
- Mercury Outboard Verado (all versions)
- Mercury Sterndrives (all versions)
With our xdf it is possible work on fuel maps, ignition maps and change the maximum rpm limiters.
All Mercury engines with ecu Motorola PCM and ECM are supported by our XDFs.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Boats bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel by RPM and load, main fuel by RPM and pressure, nominal AFR for component protection.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map, ignition advance angle correction by temperature.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- RPM limiters.