Mercury Marine QSD Bosch EDC16C39 TunerPro chiptuning maps.
New TunerPro XDF series for Mercury Marine QSD with engine control unit Bosch EDC16C39.
Some of the supported engines:
- Mercury QSD 2.0L diesel
- Mercury QSD 2.8L diesel
- Mercury QSD 4.2L diesel
and all other boats with ecu Bosch EDC16C39.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Boats bin definition files area
TunerPro available maps
- Injection: fuel limiter by temperature, fuel quantity limiter, smoke limiter, conversion of injection volume to injection time, fuel conversion from torque.
- Start of Injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Torque: torque limiter, torque limiter by pressure, max torque.
- Boost: basic boost pressure setpoint, boost pressure setpoint limiting map, boost limiter.
- Rail Pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel temperature, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by rpm.