Montesa Cota 4RT trial with ecu Keihin TunerPro maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Montesa Cota trial motorcycle with engine control unit Keihin.
- Montesa Cota 4RT 260
- Montesa Cota 4RT 260 Race Replica
- Montesa Cota 4RT 300RR
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP (MAP 1 and MAP 2), fuel by RPM and Throttle (MAP 1 and MAP 2).
- Ignition: main spark advance (MAP 1 and MAP 2), spark advance at WOT.
- Axes: RPM (MAP 1 and MAP 2), IAP (MAP 1 and MAP 2), Throttle (MAP 1 and MAP 2).
- Special functions: RPM limiter (MAP 1 and MAP 2), lambda deactivation, lambda heater, deactivation MAP/IAP sensor (beta), deactivation ECT sensor (beta), deactivation TPS (beta), deactivation IAT (beta), deactivation ABSP – atmospheric pressure sensor (beta), deactivation speed sensor (beta), deactivation inclination (TO) sensor (beta), deactivation injector (beta), deactivation IACV low gear (beta).