Morini X Cape 650 tuning Bosch MSE6.0 with TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Moto Morini X-Cape 650 with engine control unit Bosch MSE6.0 (US6.0).
You can tune the most important engine maps with our bin calibration files (called XDF): spark advance, fuel (lambda), air flow, throttle management, idle engine speed, exhaust gas temperature, rpm limiters, lambda O2 removal.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main motorcycles bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda at WOT, target lambda at partial load, lambda during warm up by engine and coolant temperature, lambda limit for combustion, injection correction factor by effective injection time.
- Ignition: ignition advance-angle characteristic map, optimal ignition advance-angle map, ignition advance-angle correction by engine and coolant temperature.
- Idle: idle engine speed by engine temperature.
- Throttle: standardized air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle, throttle position sensor.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: lambda deactivation, rpm limiter.