MV Agusta ecu remap Marelli 7BM TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for MV Agusta with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW 7BM.
- MV Agusta Brutale 990R
- MV Agusta F4 1000 (all versions)
- MV Agusta F4 1078
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: main fuel, delta fuel, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel enrichment during warm up.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map, spark advance angle full load, spark advance angle at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature, spark advance correction by air temperature.
- Axes: RPM, Throttle (TPS).
- Fans control: fan activation temperature, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation.