MV Agusta Eldor Nemo chip tuning with TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro XDF for MV Agusta with engine control unit Eldor Nemo EM2.0.
- MV Agusta Brutale 675
- MV Agusta Brutale 800
- MV Agusta Dragster 800
- MV Agusta F3 675
- MV Agusta F3 800
- MV Agusta F4 1000
- MV Agusta Rivale 800
- MV Agusta Stradale 800
- MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf is 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of MV Agusta Dragster 800)
- Fuel: lambda driver’s request map, fuel correction secondary, lambda target, fuel correction by temperature.
- Ignition: ignition angle base map, ignition angle map partial load, ignition angle optimal map, ignition angle minimum, ignition angle correction by temperature.
- Torque: max torque Race, max torque Sport, max torque Normal, optimum engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve by throttle, real mass flow over throttle valve by pressure.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge, volumetric efficiency.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter, lambda deactivation, exhaust valve deactivation.