MV Agusta ecu tuning Marelli IAW 5SM with TunerPro xdf.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for MV Agusta and Ducati with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW 5SM.
- MV Agusta Brutale 750
- MV Agusta Brutale 910
- MV Agusta Brutale 989
- MV Agusta Brutale 990
- MV Agusta Brutale 1078
- MV Agusta F4 750
- MV Agusta F4 1000
- Ducati Desmosedici RR
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel, delta fuel, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel correction during warm up.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map, spark advance angle full load, delta spark advance angle, spark advance at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature, spark advance correction by air temperature.
- Axes: Throttle (TPS), RPM.
- Fans Control: fans activation, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM Limiter, lambda deactivation.