Nissan 2.0L ecu tuning Hitachi SH72533 using TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration files (XDF) series for Nissan and Renault with engine 2.0L MR20DD / M5R and ecu Hitachi SH72533 / S7253331N.
- Nissan Qashqai (J11) 2.0L
- Nissan Qashqai (J11) 2.0L Hybrid
- Nissan Rogue Sport (J11) 2.0L
- Nissan Serena (C26) 2.0L
- Nissan Serena (C27) 2.0L Hybrid
- Nissan Sentra (B18) 2.0L
- Nissan X-Trail (T32) 2.0L
- Nissan X-Trail (T32) 2.0L Hybrid
- Renault Koleos (HC) 2.0L
- Renault Samsung QM6 (HC) 2.0L
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel compensation factor, afr ratio for stratified air-fuel mixture, afr ratio – equivalence ratio conversion table, fuel cut, fuel restore.
- Ignition: base ignition timing map, trace ignition timing map (high octane), trace ignition timing map (regular).
- Air Control: mass air flow sensor.
- Torque: estimated torque delivered, high oil temperature limiter torque table, high water temperature limiter torque table.
- Temperature: catalyst temperature map.
- Variable Valve Timing: base intake VTC position map, base exhaust VTC position map.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Throttle: throttle aperture area target throttle position conversion table, aperture area target throttle angle conversion table, throttle map.
- Fuel Pressure: target fuel pressure map at low coolant temperature, target fuel pressure map.
- RPM Limiters: RPM limiter – cut, RPM limiter – restore, RPM limiter Reverse – cut, RPM limiter Reverse – Restore, upper limit of engine speed.
- Speed Limiter: vehicle speed cut revolution speed, speed limiter.