Nissan Navara, Murano, Pathfinder, Cabstar chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Nissan (engine 2.5L dCi) with engine control unit Denso SH7059 (file size 1.5MB).
- Nissan Frontier/Navara/NP300 (D40) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Frontier/Navara/NP300 (D23) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Murano (Z51) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Pathfinder (R51) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Terra 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Cabstar 2.5L dCi
- Nissan NT400 2.5L dCi
- Renault Maxity 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Urvan (E26) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan NV350 (E26) 2.5L dCi
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area and Trucks bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Nissan Navara 2.5L dCi)
- Injection: fuel limitation, fuel limitation by accelerator, smoke limiter – fuel, injection time, fuel conversion from torque, fuel correction by fuel pressure.
- Torque: smoke limiter – torque, torque limiter by engine coolant temperature, torque limiter by atmospheric pressure, torque by fuel quantity, torque limiter by gear, torque limiter by accelerator, % of torque by torque request.
- Boost: basic boost pressure 2WD (divided by gear), basic boost pressure 4WD H (divided by gear), basic boost pressure 4WD Lo (divided by gear), boost pressure limiter by atmospheric pressure, boost pressure limiter by intake air pressure, boost pressure limiter by speed.
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure base, rail pressure limiter.
- Sensors: MAF sensor, EGT sensor.