Nissan 350Z tuning ecu Hitachi with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Nissan 350Z (Z33) with engine 3.5L V6 and ecu Hitachi with microprocessor SH7058. File size is 1MB.
Supported also Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) with the same engine (VQ35).
Engine control unit is also called Hitachi MEC100-xxx.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps – Nissan 350Z tuning
- Fuel: fuel compensation during acceleration, fuel compensation during deceleration, fuel compensation, fuel compensation for high coolant temperature, target afr, target afr (knock), fuel cut, fuel restore, crank fueling by engine temperature, injection time.
- Ignition: basic spark advance angle map – cold, basic spark advance angle map – main, basic spark advance angle map – high detonation, knock sensor threshold.
- Air Control: MAF.
- Torque: estimated torque delivered.
- Temperature: simulated exhaust gas temperature.
- CVTC: intake, exhaust.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Throttle: target throttle valve opening, target throttle valve opening – calibration.
- RPM Limiters: RPM limiter – cut, RPM limiter – restore, RPM limiter – reverse – cut, RPM limiter – reverse – restore.
- Speed Limiter.