Nissan 370Z (Z34) VQ37 ecu tuning Hitachi SH7059 usingTunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Nissan 370Z with engine 3.7L V6 VQ37 and ecu Hitachi SH7059.
The file size is 1,50MB.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel compensation during acceleration, fuel compensation during deceleration, fuel compensation, fuel compensation for high coolant temperature, target afr, target afr (knock), fuel cut, fuel restore, crank fueling by engine temperature, injection time.
- Ignition: basic spark advance angle map – cold (timing), basic spark advance angle map – main (timing) octane, basic spark advance angle map (degrees), knock sensor threshold.
- Air Control: MAF.
- Torque: estimated torque delivered, max torque limiter.
- Temperature: simulated exhaust gas temperature.
- CVTC: intake.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Throttle: target throttle valve opening, target throttle valve opening – calibration.
- RPM Limiters: RPM limiter – cut, RPM limiter – restore, RPM limiter.
- Speed Limiter.