Nissan Navara, Frontier, X-Trail, Cabstar Denso tuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Nissan (engine 2.5L dCi and 2.2L dCi – YD25 – YD22) with engine control unit Denso SH7058 (file size 1.0MB).
- Nissan Almera (N16) 2.2L dCi
- Nissan Frontier (D22) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Frontier (D40) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan NP300 (D22) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan NP300 (D40) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Navara (D22) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Navara (D40) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Pathfinder (R51) 2.5L dCi
- Nissan Primera (P12) 2.2L dCi
- Nissan Terra 2.5L dCi
- Nissan X-Trail (T30) 2.2L dCi
- Nissan Cabstar 2.5L dCi
- Renault Maxity 2.5L dCi
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area and Trucks bin definition files area.
TunerPro tuning maps
- Injection: fuel limitation, fuel limitation by atmospheric pressure, smoke limiter – fuel, injection time, fuel correction by fuel pressure.
- Start of Injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Torque: torque limiter by accelerator, % torque by accelerator.
- Boost: basic boost pressure, boost pressure limiter by atmospheric pressure, boost pressure limiter by intake air temperature, boost pressure limiter by speed.
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure base, rail pressure limiter.
- Sensors: MAF sensor, EGT sensor.