Nissan and Infiniti 3.5L ecu tuning Hitachi SH7055 using TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration files (XDF) series for Nissan and Infiniti with engine 3.5L V6 VQ35 and ecu Hitachi SH7055. The file size is 512kb.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Infiniti FX (S50) 3.5L V6
- Infiniti QX70 (S50) 3.5L V6
- Infiniti G (V35) G35 3.5L V6
- Infiniti M (Y50) M35 3.5L V6
- Nissan Altima (L32) 3.5L V6
- Nissan Elgrand (E51) 3.5L V6
- Nissan Fuga (Y50) 3.5L V6
- Nissan Maxima (A34) 3.5L V6
- Nissan Murano (Z51) 3.5L V6
- Nissan Quest (V42) 3.5L V6
- Nissan Skyline (V35) 3.5L V6
- Nissan Teana (J31) 3.5L V6
- Renault Vel Satis 3.5L V6
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel compensation during acceleration, fuel compensation during deceleration, fuel compensation, fuel compensation for high coolant temperature, target afr, target afr (knock), fuel cut, fuel restore, crank fueling by engine temperature, injection time.
- Ignition: basic spark advance angle map – cold, basic spark advance angle map – main, basic spark advance angle map – high detonation, knock sensor threshold.
- Air Control: MAF.
- Torque: estimated torque delivered.
- Temperature: simulated exhaust gas temperature.
- CVTC: intake.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Throttle: target throttle valve opening, target throttle valve opening – calibration.
- RPM Limiters: RPM limiter – cut, RPM limiter – restore, RPM limiter reverse – cut, RPM limiter reverse – restore, RPM limiter – low oil temperature.
- Speed Limiter.