Nissan Sentra and NV200 tuning Hitachi MEC with TunerPro.
New bin definition files (xdf) for Nissan NV200 and Sentra (B17) with engine 2.0L 16V MR20DE and ecu Hitachi MEC SH7085. File size is 1MB.
- Nissan NV200 2.0L 16V my2013
- Nissan Sentra (B17) 2.0L 16V flexfuel my2013
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: base target lambda, nominal lambda for component protection, injection time.
- Ignition: basic spark advance angle map.
- Air Control: maximum air load, throttle linearisation.
- Torque: estimated torque delivered, maximum torque limiter.
- Temperature: exhaust gas temperature.
- CVTC: intake.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.