Nissan Navara, Patrol, Terrano Zexel TunerPro chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Nissan (engine 2.5L and 3.0L DDTi) with engine control unit Zexel.
- Nissan Frontier/Navara/NP300 (D22) 2.5L DDTi
- Nissan Patrol (Y61) 3.0L DDTi
- Nissan Terrano (R20) 3.0L DDTi
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Nissan Patrol Y61 3.0L DDTi)
- Injection: fuel limitation, smoke limiter, driving behavior map, injection correction by engine coolant temperature, injection correction by atmospheric pressure.
- Start of injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Boost: basic boost pressure setpoint, VNT setpoint base map.
- Idle: idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Special Functions: % EGR setpoint value, EGR setpoint value base map.