Nissan 2.0L QR20DE tuning Hitachi SH7055 with TunerPro xdf.
New bin definition files (xdf) for Nissan with engine 2.0L 16V QR20DE and ecu Hitachi SH7055. The file size is 512kb.
- Nissan Avenir (W11) 2.0L
- Nissan Praire (M12) 2.0L
- Nissan Primera (P12) 2.0L
- Nissan Serena (C24) 2.0L
- Nissan Teana (J31) 2.0L
- Nissan Wingroad (Y11) 2.0L
- Nissan X-Trail (T30) 2.0L
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: base target lambda, nominal lambda for component protection, injection time.
- Ignition: basic spark advance angle map.
- Air Control: maximum air load, throttle linearisation.
- Torque: estimated torque delivered, maximum torque limiter.
- Temperature: exhaust gas temperature.
- CVTC: intake.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, spee limiter.