Opel, Vauxhall, Holden and Chevrolet Bosch M1.5.
In collaboration with Garage de l’éolienne from Charrat (Switzerland) and their Opel Corsa GSi – rally, we are pleased to present you new xdf series for Opel, Vauxhall, Holden and Chevrolet with engine control unit Bosch M1.5.
First xdf file was developed directly on Corsa GSi for rally.
- Opel/Holden/Vauxhall Astra (F) 1.6L
- Opel Astra (F) GSI 2.0L
- Opel Calibra 2.0L
- Opel Corsa (A) GSI 1.6L
- Opel Frontera 2.0L
- Opel Omega (A) 2.6L
- Opel/Chevrolet Omega (A) 3.0L
- Opel Omega (A) 4.0L
- Opel Omega (A) EVO 500
- Opel/Vauxhall Senator (B) 3.0L
- Opel Senator (B) 4.0L
- Opel Vectra (A) 2.0L
- Vauxhall Carlton GSI 3.0L
- Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0L
- Vauxhall Nova GTE 1.6L
- Vauxhall Senator (B) 2.6L
Engine code supported:
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 35 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 35 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel – WOT, fuel – partial throttle, fuel – idle, correction of injection duration by voltage, injection correction by air temperature, temperature based injection correction.
- Ignition: spark advance – WOT, spark advance – partial throttle, spark advance – idle, dwell.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed.
- Air Calculation: AFM – air flow meter.
- Temperature Sensor Convertion.
- Fuel Cut Off in Deceleration.
- Special functions: RPM limiter.