Opel, Vauxhall, Holden ecu tuning Bosch Motronic ML4.1.
We are pleased to present you new TunerPro bin calibration XDF series for Opel, Vauxhall and Holden with engine control unit Bosch Motronic ML4.1.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Opel Ascona 2.0L 8V
- Opel Kadett 2.0L 8V
- Opel Omega 2.0L 8V
- Opel Calibra 2.0L 8V
- Opel Vectra 2.0L 8V
- Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0L 8V
- Holden Commodore 2.0L 8V
Engine code supported:
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel – full load, fuel – partial throttle, fuel – idle, correction of injection duration by voltage, injection correction by air temperature, temperature based injection correction.
- Ignition: spark advance – full load, spark advance – partial throttle, spark advance – idle, dwell.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed.
- Air Calculation: AFM – air flow meter.
- Temperature Sensor Convertion.
- Fuel Cut Off in Deceleration.
- RPM limiter.