Opel, Chevrolet, Holden, Vauxhall ecu tuning Delco Multec.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Opel, Chevrolet, Holden, Vauxhall with engine control unit Delco Multec.
- Opel/Chevrolet/Holden/Vauxhall Astra (F) / (G)
- Opel/Holden/Vauxhall Combo (C)
- Opel/Chevrolet/Vauxhall Corsa (B) / (C)
- Opel/Chevrolet/Vauxhall Meriva (A)
- Opel/Chevrolet/Vauxhall Tigra (A)
- Opel/Chevrolet/Holden/Vauxhall Vectra (B) / (C)
- Opel Vita (B) / (C)
- Opel/Chevrolet/Holden/Vauxhall Zafira (A) / (B)
- Buick Sail (B)
- Chevrolet Celta
- Chevrolet Classic
- Chevrolet Prisma
- Holden Barina
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel.
- Ignition: spark advance at full load, spark advance at partial load, spark advance correction by temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency correction by temperature, volumetric efficiency.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.