Peugeot 206 GTI tuning Marelli 6LP with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Peugeot 206 2.0L GTI and 206 RC with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW 6LP.
Supported Peugeot 206:
- Peugeot 206 GTI 2.0L EW10J4 100kW/136CV
- Peugeot 206 GTI 2.0L EW10J4S 130kW/177CV
- Peugeot 206 RC 2.0L EW10J4S 130kW/177CV
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: base lambda target, lambda compensation during warmup, lambda full load enrichment.
- Ignition: basic advance angle map, minimum advance angle map, optimal advance angle map, spark advance angle correction by temperature.
- Air Control: volumetric efficiency, volumetric efficiency correction by temperature, table air conversion by temperature, throttle body characterisation by rpm and accelerator.
- Torque: torque limiter reference by rpm and air load, torque limiter by rpm and air quantity, torque limiter by rpm and air pressure, torque limiter by rpm and accelerator, max torque limiter.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Temperature: simulated exhaust gas temperature.
- RPM Limiter: RPM Limiter, RPM Limiter high.