Peugeot and Citroen ecu tuning engine XU9J4 Bosch M1.3.
We are pleased to present you new xdf series for Peugeot and Citroen (engine XU9 J4) with engine control unit Bosch M1.3.
- Peugeot 309 1.9L GTI-16 160cv
- Peugeot 405 1.9L MI16 160cv
- Citroen BX 1.9L GTI-16 120cv
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel – idle, fuel – wide open throttle, fuel – partial throttle.
- Fuel corrections: correction of injection duration by voltage, injection correction by air temperature, injection correction by coolant temperature, temperature based injection correction.
- Ignition: spark advance – idle, spark advance – wide open throttle, spark advance – partial throttle, dwell.
- Air Calculation: AFM – air flow meter.
- Temperature Sensor Convertion.
- Special functions: RPM limiter.