John Deere ECU Phoenix L33 chiptuning.
In collaboration with Talleres A. Diaz garage from Spain we are pleased to present you new bin definition files (xdf) series for all John Deere with engine 4.5L, 6.8L, 9.0L, 13.5L and ecu Phoenix L33.
- John Deere 5M Series
- John Deere 5R Series
- John Deere 6E Series
- John Deere 6M Series
- John Deere 6MC Series
- John Deere 6R Series
- John Deere 6RC Series
- John Deere 7R Series
- John Deere 8R/RT/RX Series
- John Deere 9R/RT/RX Series
- John Deere 8000 Series (forage harvesters)
- John Deere Cotton Harvesting
- John Deere S Series (combine harvesters)
- John Deere T Series (combine harvesters)
- John Deere W Series (combine harvesters)
- John Deere Sprayers
- John Deere Windrower (hay and forage)
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main tractors bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Torque: torque reserve, maximum engine torque value.
- Injection: base injection limitation, injection quantity limitation, conversion of injection volume to injection time.
- Boost: demanded boost pressure.
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure setpoint base.