Piaggio Marelli 32M4G MIU4 ecu tuning with TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Piaggio euro 5 with ecu Magneti Marelli 32M4G1 (MIU4).
This ECU is also installed on the last euro 4 version.
Some of the supported motorcycles:
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS Hpe
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS Super Hpe
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS Super Racing Sixties Hpe
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS Super Sport Hpe
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS Super Tech Hpe
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS Toruging Hpe
- Piaggio Vespa 300 GTS Super
- Piaggio Vespa 300 Sei Giorni
- Italjet Dragster 200
- Royal Alloy TG300
and all other motorcycles with Marelli MIU4 – 32M4G.
You can tune the most important engine maps with our bin calibration files (called XDF): spark advance, fuel (lambda), torque, idle engine speed, rpm limiters, lambda O2 removal, speed limiter.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: main fuel, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel enrichment during warm up.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map, spark advance at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature, spark advance correction by air temperature.
- Torque: engine torque.
- Axes: RPM, Throttle.
- Fans Control: fan activation temperature, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation, speed limiter.