Piaggio, Aprilia, Gilera, Derbi, Benelli, Malaguti Marelli MIU remap using TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Piaggio, Aprilia, Gilera, Benelli, Derbi, Malaguti with ECU Magneti Marelli 32MIU and 40 MIU.
- Aprilia Atlantic 250/400
- Aprilia Scarabeo 125/200/250/300/500
- Aprilia Sportcity 250
- Aprilia Sportcity Cube 125/250/300
- Aprilia Sportcity Street 125/300
- Benelli Adiva 250
- Derbi GP1 250
- Derbi Rambla 250/300
- Gilera Fuoco 500
- Gilera Nexus 125/250/300
- Malaguti Madison 250
- Piaggio Beverly 125/250/300/400/500
- Piaggio Carnaby 125/250/300
- Piaggio MP3 250/300/400/500
- Piaggio Vespa 125/150/250/300
- Piaggio X10 125/500
- Piaggio X7 125/250/300
- Piaggio X8 250/400
- Piaggio X9 250/500
- Piaggio Xevo 125/250/400
and all motorcycles with ecu Marelli 32MIU and 40MIU.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 30 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices starting from 30 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel, fuel at idle, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel enrichment during warm up, fuel phase.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map, spark advance at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature.
- Axes: RPM, Throttle.
- Fans Control: fan activation temperature, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation.