Piaggio ecu tuning Marelli MIU M3G 38M3G1 TunerPro maps.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Piaggio with engine control unit Magneti Marelli 38M3G1 also called MIU M3G or IAWM3G.
Supported Piaggio Beverly and X10 350cc.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel 1, main fuel 2, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel enrichment during warm up.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map 1, spark advance angle characteristic map 2, spark advance at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature, spark advance correction by air temperature.
- Torque: engine torque.
- Axes: Throttle (°TPS), RPM.
- Fans Control: fan activation temperature, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM Limiter, lambda deactivation.