Polaris 850 Bosch M7.9.7 tuning using TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Polaris 850 with ecu Bosch M7.9.7.
- Polaris Scrambler XP 850
- Polaris Sportsman XP 850
You can tune the most important engine maps with our bin calibration files (called XDF): spark advance, fuel (lambda), torque, rpm limiters, etc.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main ATV bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda at partial load, lambda efficiency, lambda correction for secondary air, fuel correction factor by injection time, lambda during start-up, lambda during warm-up.
- Ignition: optimal ignition advance angle map, ignition advance angle characteristic map, minimum ignition angle, delta ignition angle in warm-up.
- Torque: optimum engine torque.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow throught throttle valve.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation (beta).