Polaris ATV ME17.9.74 chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Polaris with ECU Bosch ME17.9.74.
- Bobcat UTV UV34 1000
- Polaris Ace 900
- Polaris General 1000
- Polaris RZR 900
- Polaris RZR S 1000 EPS
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- Polaris RZR 1000 EPS Turbo
- Polaris RZR XP Pro 900 Turbo
- Polaris Ranger 570
- Polaris Ranger Crew 900
- Polaris Ranger Crew XP 900
- Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
- Polaris Ranger XP 900
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Turbo
- Polaris Sportman 450
- Polaris Sportman 570
- Polaris Sportman XP 1000
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main ATV bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Polaris RZR XP 900 Turbo)
- Fuel: lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air fuel ratio, map knock protection at full load, start/post start enrichment factor.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map.
- Torque: torque monitoring PH/H, torque monitoring low gear, max engine torque factor, max torque PN/H, max torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure.
- Idle: desired stationary idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed.
- Boost: wastegate for target boost, wastegate for boost linearization, boost pressure limiter by atmospheric pressure, pressure ratio, boost pressure, boost pressure by atmospheric pressure.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.