Polaris snowmobile M7.4.4 tuning with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro xdf definition for Polaris FS/FST with engine control unit Bosch M7.4.4.
- Polaris FS 750cc 80cv
- Polaris FST 750cc turbo 140cv
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Snowmobiles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda at partial load, lambda efficiency, lambda correction for secondary air, fuel correction factor by injection time, lambda during start-up, lambda during warm-up.
- Ignition: optimal ignition advance angle map, ignition advance angle characteristic map, minimum ignition angle, delta ignition angle in warm-up.
- Torque: optimum engine torque.
- Boost: boost (% air) by accelerator and rpm, secondary boost (% air) by accelerator and rpm.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow throught throttle valve.
- Temperature: exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special Functions: RPM limitation, RPM limitation – low, lambda deactivation (beta).