Polaris Sleds Prostar S4 ecu tuning ME17.9.74 with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Polaris snowmobiles with Prostar S4 engine and engine control unit Bosch ME17.9.74.
- Polaris Indy Adventure 998cc Prostar S4
- Polaris Indy Adventure X2 998cc Prostar S4
- Polaris Indy XC 998cc Prostar S4
- Polaris Voyageur 146 998cc Prostar S4
- Polaris Titan Adventure 998cc Prostar S4
- Polaris Nordic Pro 998cc Prostar S4
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Snowmobiles XDF files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air fuel ratio, map knock protection at full load, start/post start enrichment factor.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map.
- Torque: torque monitoring, max engine torque factor.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure.
- Load Limiters: air load limiter.
- Idle: desired stationary idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, RPM Limiter reverse override button off, RPM Limiter reverse override button on, Speed limiter.