Proton ecu Siemens PW8xx PW5xx remapping with TunerPro.
New bin definition file (xdf) series for Proton (Campro engine) with engine control unit Siemens PW8xx PW5xx.
- Proton Exora 1.6L
- Proton Gen 2 1.3L
- Proton Gen 2 1.6L
- Proton Persona 1.6L
- Proton Saga 1.3L
- Proton Saga 1.6L
- Proton Satria Neo 1.3L
- Proton Satria Neo 1.6L
- Proton Waja 1.6L
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (35 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (35 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal AFR for component protection, target AFR.
- Ignition: ignition advance-angle map correction by intake air temperature and coolant temperature, ignition advance-angle at full load, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, optimal ignition advance-angle map.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Air Calculation: charge limiter, map for calculation of nominal charge, map for calculation of request charge.
- Special functions: RPM limiter.