Proton ecu tuning Bosch ME17.9.21 with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Proton with engine control unit Bosch ME17.9.21.
- Proton Iriz 1.3L VVT
- Proton Iriz 1.6L VVT
- Proton Persona 1.6L VVT
- Proton Saga 1.3L VVT
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: lambda efficiency, nominal lambda for component protection, minimum setpoint value for component protection.
- Ignition: minimal ignition angle, knock-detection factor characteristic map cylinder counter, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, optimal ignition advance-angle map.
- Torque: maximal inner torque in function monitoring, driver’s behaviour, calculation of driver command torque, optimum engine torque, lookup table minimum defined efficiency.
- VVT: nominal angle of camshaft – intake.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: map for steady-state temperature at manifold at homogeneous operation.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge.
- RPM Limiter: RPM limiter by engine temperature, RPM Limiter, RPM Limiter in neutral gear.