Renault Clio 1.8L 16V and Williams chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Renault (engine F7P and F7R) with engine control unit Siemens Fenix.
- Renault Clio I 1.8L 16V 135CV
- Renault Clio I 1.8L 16V 137CV
- Renault Clio I Williams 2.0L 16V 147CV
- Renault 19 1.8L 16V 135CV
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel time by rpm and pressure, fuel correction by engine coolant temperature.
- Ignition: main spark advance by rpm and pressure, spark advance under idle regulation by engine coolant temperature.
- Idle: idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature – exit from the start up phase, minimum opening of the idle control valve by engine coolant temperature.
- Axes: RPM.
- Special functions: rpm limiter.