Renault Kangoo Z.E. remap ecu EMS3180 with TunerPro.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Renault Kangoo Z.E. Electric with engine control management (ECU) Continental EMS3180.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Electric Cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Accelerator: accelerator pedal – ECO mode, accelerator pedal – Normal.
- Torque Limp Home: maximum torque allowed for the pedal limp home.
- Torque ECO: maximum protection torque in ECO mode.
- Torque Drive: maximum torque for torque ratio calculation in drive mode, maximum protection torque in drive mode, calibration map to calculate the contribution to the driver’s force demand (at the wheels).
- Torque Limp Reverse: maximum torque for torque ratio calculation in reverse mode, maximum protection torque in reverse mode, calibration map to calculate the contribution to the driver’s force demand (at the wheels).
- Torque: maximum torque, maximum torque in generator mode, maximum torque in motor mode.
- Speed Limiter: speed limiter fixed (cruise control), speed limiter for cruise control (km/h), speed limiter for cruise control (mph), maximum vehicle speed allowed in pedal limp home, speed limiter.